AirParrot 2.6.2 Mac free download. What inspired people at Squirrels Software Team to develop AirParrot was another innovation, the AirPlay itself. The AirPlay was an innovative feature developed by the folks at Apple for users looking to stream their audio and video files onto an Apple TV. This made room for an audio-video streaming software known as AirParrot for Windows, Chrome, or outdated Mac computers, directly to an Apple TV or Google’s Chromecast.
As outdated Apple devices are not compatible with Apple TV, this software is an extremely useful alternative. The support for hardware is astonishing considering its performance and price. The software support is open to Windows, Mac, and Chrome. Installing the application is very easy on both the platforms. For chrome, it is a direct download. The software’s user interface is simple and easy to get accustomed to. All settings are accessible from a menu including media-streaming settings like video quality or maximum frame rate. Connecting to other devices for streaming is also simple and involves in establishing a connection via network interface like Bluetooth and Connect Codes.
On desktop streaming, you can stream anything you wish from the monitor to the TV screen, a document, media files, movies, videos from the internet, anything. All of this without any lag or lack in quality. The pristine video quality is backed by the addition of 5.1 Surround sound compatibility in the software to enhance audio quality as you upgrade to a larger screen. This way, it is suitable not only for media files but also for videos. The software is priced at a slightly higher rate as it supports streaming for almost every device. However, the software is available for cheaper in certain deals through the 7-day free trial offered along with the subscription.
Supported File Types
- The software AirParrot for mac can stream files onto a larger screen like Chromecast or Apple TV. It supports document files like PDF and Word documents.
- It also supports image files with extensions like .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, and others
- Video files are also supported depending on the source’s compatibility, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, etc are supported
- Ability to stream content from devices to Apple TV/Chromecast
- Ability to mirror and stream content in multiple destinations
- Quick Connect for faster connection
- Extended Desktop for an extended space
- Stream audio only/video only, if required
- High-quality mirroring
- 1 Surround Sound compatibility
- Pause/Resume stream feed
- Support for tablets
- AirParrot Remote for easy access
- Plenty of formats supported
- Easy to use interface
- Free trial period for all platforms
- Available on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista and higher, Mac OS X 10.7.5 or higher
- Also available on Chromebook or Chrome OS version 35 or higher
- AnIntel Core 2 Duo processor of 1Ghz minimum
- 1 GB of free RAM
- Internet connectivity without interruption is a must (1Mbps/512Kbps Upload/Download)
- Either Wireless 802.11n, Ethernet, or Broadband
- 30 MB of storage
How to install and use:
- A PC Download will download a .MSI file that opens the installer once completed
- Accept the terms and conditions and allow setup wizard to finish.
- Open AirParrot keygen right click on its logo to begin mirroring the screen to a TV.