Playing games on your computer, phone or tablet is one of the most enjoyable things. It is a great way of spending time through a fulfilling activity. However, all this cannot be possible without game developers. It takes talent, creativity and powerful tools for them to create games that will be enjoyed by people from all over the world. One of the best tools that you can utilize for such digital creations is the GameMaker for Mac.
This software is packed with numerous features that make game development more efficient. Any developer deserves a tool that provides them with platforms for creating different game backgrounds and characters. This is exactly what GameMaker for Mac presents you with. You can bring your games to life in a short period as the tools are easy to use. Read on to learn more about why all developers need to have this software installed on their computers.
Key Features Of GameMaker Mac Full Version
- Multiplatform workflow
- Easily understandable drag and drop tools
- Advanced GameMaker language
- Access to Box2D and LiquidFun Particle Physics engines
- Analytics in real time
- Options for in-app purchases
- User engagement platforms
- Source control support for SVN, Git, and CVS
- Resource tree for tracking project files
- Extensions for SDKs and third-party libraries
Main Pros and Cons
- Due to its multiplatform workflow, you can develop games and export them to devices running on any operating system. The games operate well in all systems including Ubuntu, Mac, Android, iOS, PS, Xbox, and Amazon Fire. Your games can, therefore, be enjoyed by more people regardless of the device they are using
- Sometimes all one needs is an intuitive platform that offers tools which can be conveniently dragged and dropped for creating different items in the game. There are numerous such features on this application thereby enabling fast development
- You can create realistic animations on all aspects of your game thanks to access to different particle physics engines and support from Esoteric 2D animation software
- You can also monetize your games as the application offers you development tools for creating different kinds of in-app purchases. Your games will, therefore, generate your passive income as long as people are making purchases
- Engaging those who play your games is essential to obtain their feedback on how to improve the game and make it more popular. These are availed through the multiple user engagement platforms and real-time analytics that you can incorporate into the games
- Management of project files for different games is made easy and efficient through the availability resource tree through which you can organize and track them at all times
- You can enhance the application’s functionality through the addition of third-party tools and SDKs through the extensions tool.
- One needs to have an Apple developer ID before sharing games made using the application. However, you can avoid this hindrance by registering as a developer to get full access and permissions.
Most Common Users
This is an application that is most suitable for those who develop games for computers, mobile devices, and gaming consoles. Those who are also doing it as a hobby or learning how to code games would also find it useful.
Author note: Whether you are an experienced developer or are just starting out, this is an application that offers you all the tools to create epic games.