MacDrive crack is a desktop software application developed by MediaFour. It’s been in use for over two decades for managing Mac disks. Windows and Mac OS are two different operating systems. They both rely on a very different file system. Windows uses the NTFS (New Technology File System), FAT/FAT32 (File Allocation Table) systems while Macs use HFS and HFS+ (Hierarchical File System Plus) and some other file systems. MacDrive is capable of handling all these Mac formats for reading on a Windows machine. The application is simple, powerful and very easy to use. It is an important utility software for users of Windows PC and Mac systems.
Macdrive 10.5.4.9 Crack
It is a paid software but comes with a five days trial version. The paid version comes with the Standard and Pro payment plans. After the trial period, you will be limited to a few functionalities which include accessing your Mac disks. You will need to make a purchase to continue enjoying the full functionalities. You are also offered a guarantee of full refund if you change your mind about the software in less than 30 days. The Pro version has a few, important, features that are great to try out. These includes
- burn Mac Blu-rays
- creating Mac ISO files
- mounting Sparse images and a host of other features
MacDrive 10 pro crack enables users to perform reading and writing actions on Mac disks or Mac-formatted disks. The Mac Disk Manager comes with a nice and improved interface to work with so you can be sure you have a sure value for your money if you purchase it. Users can also repair damaged disks with this software. Disks being referred to here are hard disk drives, Compact Discs (CDs), Digital Versatile Discs (DVDs) in all its forms, Blu Ray disks and Flash Drives.
MacDrive is currently on version 10 with improved design and functionalities as compared with the version 9.
How does it work?
You can use MacDrive by following these few simple steps
- Plug a Mac formatted disk (Hard drive, flash drive, etc) into your Windows PC
- Select and open the Mac disk. The plugged Mac disks will appear like other PC disks.
- You can then access, read from and write to the Mac disk from your Windows Explorer.
- seamless utility for sharing files between Mac disks and Windows
- fast and reliable file transfer speed
- you can manage and repair Mac disks
- access to file backups made with Mac’s Time Machine utility
Works with All Windows versions
- OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Server 2012 & 2016
- RAM: 1GB minimum, 4GB preferred
- Hard disk memory: at least 20GB of space
Apart from the trial version which lasts for five days, MacDrive comes with 2 pricing plans: the Standard and Pro versions. The standard plan comes at $49.99 while the Pro plan costs $69.99.
How to Crack?
- Ensure your PC is not connected to the internet
- HOST file should be changed.
- Install the software you downloaded in just the same way you would do to any other software. Ignore the urge to reboot your system and don’t open the program yet.
- M4L1C2 should be copied into the crack folder.
- It’s time to run the installed MacDrive. When you do so, you would be asked for a license key. Input MX9EW-U456-8900X-YZAB9 and select the option that shows you are not connected to the internet
- For the activation code, input WWWWWRWW-WWWRWWWW-WRWWWWWR. You would be noted later that your activation has been done if successful.
- Reboot your machine and you’re good to go.
How to Uninstall?
This uninstall instructions is for systems running Windows Vista and newer versions of Windows
- Go to the Windows Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel
- Programs -> Uninstall a Program.
- Select MacDrive
- Select Uninstall/Change
- Confirm the action to uninstall
To wrap this up, MacDrive crack mac offers you great usability and customer support when compared with other software in its league. Some of this software in the group of file system explorers offer features close to MacDrive 10 but are relatively limited in capabilities. The free ones are cumbersome, have issues while installing, and has fewer features. A very close competitor to MacDrive comes at a price in between the standard and pro version of MacDrive. The difference between this two software is that you are not paying for a good user interface and support from the software vendor is low. MacDrive is your best bet if you have a need to transfer disks from your Mac to a Windows device.