Microsoft Office 2017 for Mac
Microsoft’s premium software service, Microsoft Office 2017 Mac was available on Windows Operating system ever since the service began rolling out to the public. Office is a software that has several applications that can aid in document processing for individuals. For the first few years, the software’s support was restricted to Windows OS. However, as the software’s user database grew and more people used it as a primary source of document sharing for both personal use and business applications. In 2012, Microsoft rolled out its first edition of Office for Apple Mac OS. A few years later, Microsoft Office 2017 for Mac looks to bridge the gap created between operating systems. In an attempt to harmonize the interface across various desktop formats like Mac, Windows, and mobile platforms, the software’s features have been updated to ensure document compatibility across different platforms.
Why Microsoft Office 2017 for Mac?
The different applications that are offered in Office 2017 for Mac are Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Word is a powerful word processing tool to create, edit, and share documents featuring text, images, videos, etc. on the internet. Excel is an application for creating spreadsheets application for processing all your lists and tables. PowerPoint is an application that is used to create professional-style presentations that can be viewed in a slideshow. OneNote is a note-taking application that accepts information that is typed, handwritten, as well as sketched notes. All of the Office data synchronizes with OneDrive Cloud storage enabling it to be accessed on other platforms, including mobile.
Microsoft Office 2017 Full Screenshot:
Key Features Of Microsoft Office 2017 Crack Mac Full Version Download
- Ability to create, edit, and share documents, lists, and presentations while on the go.
- Built-in tools for sharing, reviewing, tracking, and co-editing documents and presentations.
- Options to share email directly with Microsoft Outlook integration.
- Use Excel’s formulas panel to perform statistical analysis on your data.
- Previewing document prior to printing
- Make presentations creative using Animations
- Ability to tag items in your to-do lists in OneNote as reminders
- 1 TB of cloud storage available in OneDrive
Main Pros and Cons
- Smart and comprehensively altered designs of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. All features of Office integrated with the unique design of Mac.
- Improved document processing and sharing compatibility
- The user interface is more user-friendly with well-illustrated instructions
- Integrated support for exclusive features in Mac, for example, the multi-touch gestures.
- Not all Mac features supported, for example, Handoff is missing. This limits the familiarity of the software.
- Even with the myriad of collaborative tools present, they lack in consistency and smooth performance.
- Template Designs in PowerPoint are limited
Most Common Users: Students, business executives, and industrialists use the software’s applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint extensively for their for their document processing needs. Apart from that, it is also a great tool for personal needs for creating notes and lists.
Microsoft Office for Mac has evaded Apple’s Mac OS for a long time. The 2017 version is here to stay and is the most powerful iteration available for Mac OS X yet. Microsoft Office for Mac, now updated with OneDrive Cloud Storage, is a must-have software application.