Reason 7 Mac
With the increase in technological advancement, most of us as artists would like to have our music produced from anywhere and have the same good quality as that that has come out of a professional music production studio.
This has not been possible for some time but with the introduction of Reason 7 for Mac you can now produce audios and mixes at the comfort of your office or even home. Reason 7 Mac is one of the best music production software in the world, and it has now been made available for Mac with a set of amazing features that assure you of world class audios and mixes.
- Its rack has an additional effect known as the Audiomatic Retro Transformer; this is an application that spices up boring mixes by providing you with a range of 16 effects (snapshots) to instantly add value or modify the audio of your tracks.
- It has an external MIDI instrument device that sends the data of the track that you are producing to an external device such as a USB connector or a synth on the soundcard. You can sync track data with the device and the application.
- It is enabled for audio editing, where once you are done with the production you can fine tune the music to produce an amazing track that has no hitches.
- Its sound bank has been expanded to include a range of different musical genres from drums to house and even metal that a producer can choose from to increase the genre of music they produce.
- It has additional new bus channels included in the Mixer that makes it possible to group all the different mixes produced and also place the racks in easily identifiable groups.
- It supports input of other audio formats that enable you to add tracks with WMA, AAC or MP3 formats from other devices or the web and synthesize the loops into your production.
- Audio files can be sliced automatically into notes or hits or amplify the tracks using time stretch, which can then be used for playback in Reasons Sampler by converting them into REX file format.
- The rack has additional plug in such as the level and pan which are usually mixing controls; this makes it less tedious going through the software looking for the different effects to use on a track.
- The spectrum analyzer has been added to the software which therefore allows you to have a firsthand visual feedback on any selected bus or channel; you can also adjust the EQ of a track while you are anywhere.
- Additional instruments and samplers such as the NN-XT Sampler and the ID8 Instrument Device that now enables you to produce music with new levels of instrumentation
- A Fast internet connection for installation and registration is required
- Intel Mac with dual core processor
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 3 GB free available hard disk space
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Monitor with at least 1024×768 resolution
- A Core Audio compliant audio interface or built-in audio hardware
- A MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard are recommended
Music production can now be done from wherever you are if you have the Mac device and have installed this software, the music that you will produce is also guaranteed to have a good audio quality that will attract many people.